- Thank the person (people) who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog.
- Share 7 things about you.
- Pass this award along to 15 other blogs that you have discovered.
- Cheridy: I can’t think without considering education and learning. I’ve tried without much success. Even simple things such as taking walks, watching movies, etc. cause me to make connections with teaching and education. This can at times be annoying to those around me, but on a positive note, it leads me to have a love for curriculum development.
- Kacey: I am interested in learning. I spend time listening, reading and processing anything I can find to help my students learn.
- Cheridy: I am interested in learning more about instructional design and effective ways of teaching online classes.
- Kacey: I became a teacher because as a child I had a difficult time learning.
My hope is that because I struggled and eventually succeeded I can fast
forward a child in their learning so they won't have to go through the
pain and frustration that I did.
- Cheridy: Chocolate, family/friends, huckleberries, reading, teaching, traveling, and writing make me happy. Above all, I like people and activities that make me laugh or think.
- Kacey: I enjoy gardening, reading, camping-- especially at the beach, and spending time with family and friends.
- Cheridy and Kacey: We enjoy discussing all things education and technology and have fun collaborating.
15 Top Notch Blogs We Learn from Reading (See our network page for more.)
- 21st Century Educational Technology and Learning: Michael Gorman
- Bit by Bit: Bob Sprankle
- Box of Tricks: Jose Picardo
- Bud the Teacher: Bud Hunt
- Cool Tools for 21st Century Learners: Susan Oxnevad
- Edu Mashup: Jessica Vaz
- iLearn Technology: Kelly Tenkely
- Integrating Technology in the Primary Classroom: Kathleen Morris
- Langwitches: Silvia Rosenthal Tolisano
- Tech The Plunge: Jeff Thomas
- The Clever Sheep: Rod Lucier
- The Principal Blog: Melinda Miller
- The Kids Should See This: Rion Nakaya and her 3 year old curator
- Mr. Salsich’s Class
- Write Now in Room 204
Thanks again to Sylvia Ellison, our readers, and those we enjoy reading. If you are considering blogging for professional growth, our advice is to go for it! It’s rewarding on many levels.