Some recommended posts and links we have made so far for professional development
- Our Networks, Ed Sites and Web 2.0 tools tabs are works in progress. They provide a place to start exploring and are categorized.
- (ESOL specific for our presentation audience) Check Out the 21st ESL/EFL/ELD Blog Carnival, Blogging Around ESOL, and Links of the Month: February
- We RSS feed to the blogs and podcasts we have listed as well as others and highly recommend it!
A few posts that show our application of web 2.0 tools in the classroom
- Jing Offers Alternative Ways to Provide Feedback
- Prezi Meet Jing. Jing Meet Prezi
- Mix It Up With Animoto
- Playing With Words
Blogging Platforms we currently recommendPosterous
Future posts will continue to highlight these and other blogging platforms for educational uses.
A big thanks to those of you who attended our presentation, gave us additional sites, and expressed ongoing interest! We invite you to participate by letting us know of future posts, workshops, or presentations you would like to see; contributing links; and/or sharing what has worked in tech in your own classes or professional development.