Kacey and I have blogged together on When Tech Met Ed for close to two years now. It’s been a lot of fun as the blogging often extended beyond what is posted to interesting conversations. It’s fun to see the changes in educational technology in this short time by reviewing some of these links as well.
Check out these posts that highlight some of Kacey’s contributions.
Our Co-Presentations and Workshop
Posts and Collaboration
- Listening and Watching: The Future of Media
- A Web of Reflections and App Picks
- The Versatile Blogger at Year One
- Seedlings Wraps Up Another Great Season
- Digital Curriculum Discussion
- Musings from the Oregon Reading Conference: iPod Touch Session
- Khan Academy Conversation
- 5 Ways to Know You’ve Geeked Out for Tech and Ed
- Explore 21st Century and RSA Animate
- Reflections from Class: Engaging Students with Storyline Online
- Two Ways of Organizing: Evernote and Dropbox
- Collaborative Reflection from Around the World
- A Shout Out a Long Time in Coming
- Dropbox Saves the Day
Links of the “Month” series 2011
Thanks to Kacey for her contributions. She can be found on Twitter and Google Plus. I’m not sure what the future of When Tech Met Ed holds, but I will continue to explore education and technology here as time allows. The site will take on a different format and change within the next few months, so thanks for sticking around!